Thursday, June 4, 2009

Prayer to Our Holy Mother

Prayer to Our Holy Mother

Sweet Holy Mother, virtuous in all things, open my heart today to be
dutiful to the Sacred Mysteries of the Trinity and to be obedient to the
Sacred Word of God. Bring me, Dear Mother, to the feet of your Son, Jesus,
that I may follow Him along the path to holiness. Keep me close to
Christ, walking with a steady pace, that I may neither look to the world
nor to vain glory lest I fall from the straight and beautiful path of
salvation. Be my protection as I am in darkness. Strengthen and solidify
my reserve to do God's Holy Divine Will. Put my heart at ease in the
Heart of Jesus as I place my heart in yours. Oh Mary! Queen of the
Apostles, and Holy Virtuous Heart, have mercy on me and lead me to God
through the great and wondrous virtues.

Amen

Forward the e-mail to a friend who could use a prayer.

Subscribe to receive The Daily Prayer in your e-mail every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment