Monday, April 27, 2009

You Are My Shepherd

You Are My Shepherd

Dear God,

You are my shepherd; I shall not want.

You maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
You leadeth me beside the still waters.

You restoreth my soul: you leadeth me in the
paths of righteousness for your name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death; I will fear no evil: for you
are with me; your rod and your staff they
comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the
presence of my enemies: you anoint

my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all
the days of my life; and I will dwell in your house

Forever.

Amen

(Adapter: Psalm 23 - Bible - Psalm of David)

Forward the e-mail to a friend who could use a prayer.


Subscribe to receive The Daily Prayer in your e-mail every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment