Friday, November 12, 2010

Health Challenges

Health Challenges

Heavenly Father, as you know,
I am facing a major health challenge in my life.
I ask that you grant me the energy and
determination to seek out and find the
right physicians, treatments and programs;
the courage and grace to follow them;
and your peace and serenity to rest and
restore my body, mind and spirit.

~Amen

Forward this e-mail to a friend who could use a prayer.

Subscribe to receive The Daily Prayer in your e-mail every morning.

1 comment:

  1. Wholesome duo, Holistic Juicy Living and Your True Nature, proactively respond to lifestyle demand and unleash publications geared to catapult an uprise of the Global Holistic Movement in Arabia - an EXCLUSIVE preview of UPCOMING self transformative titles now available to ATTENDEES ONLY! click here

    ReplyDelete