Monday, November 22, 2010

Prayer to Overcome Depression

Prayer to Overcome Depression

Dear Lord, I am suffering from
depression and anxiety disorder.
Thank you for giving me the medical
attention that has helped place
my soul back into my skin.
Give all of us who suffer this stress
the courage and strength to trust you
and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us.
You love and through your love all things are possible.

In Jesus' name we praise you,

Amen


Forward this e-mail to a friend who could use a prayer.

Subscribe to receive The Daily Prayer in your e-mail every morning.

1 comment:

  1. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. mental health clinics near me

    ReplyDelete